Premium Hunting Boot
New Mossy Oak Break-Up – SBR-MOBU
Designed to provide additional protection from attacks by snakes*** and stingrays.
- Full rubber upper provides improved resistance to snakebites
- Wrap-up toe bumper provides added protection toe protection
- Kick rim for easy removal
- MS-1 Outsole is rugged, aggressive and durable for maximum protection and stability
- Rubber design is scent-free for improved stalking abilities
- CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight, flexible and buoyant
- Breathable Airmesh lining
- Comfort range of -20° F to 70° F
***PASSING the TEST
This product was tested by personnel from Clyde Peeling's Reptiland using widely accepted test methodology. The product was filled with inflatable latex ballons that fit directly into the interior of the boots surfaces. A 5 foot Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake was allowed to strike variuos portions of the boot. There were seven solid strikes to the toe and six solid strikes to the side. In no event did the snake bite penetrate and break the balloon when the boot was struck up to the top of the rubber overlay. A second 5 foot Eastern Diamondback was restrained by the handler and the fangs worked by hand pressure against the boot's surface at an angle to achieve greatest penetration. There was no noticable penetration to any of the camouflage portions of the boot.
This test is useful for general guideline purposes. Honeywell cannot assume liablility for injury resulting from the use of this product as protection from snakes. The wearer must assume responsibility for any injury incurred while using this product.