Co-designed with a team of veteran miners, the Lacrosse Longwall II 16" 200G Safety Toe Met Boot™ features a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining and a
triple-stitched, 2-2.2mm waterproof leather. The non-metallic toe,
Flex-Shield II ™ midsole, and a floating MetFlex™ metatarsal guard meet
or exceed ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH PR Mt. The Lacrosse Longwall II 16" 200G Safety Toe Met Boot's protective rubber heel
and toe are abrasion and chemical resistant. A 360° reflective paneling
enhances visibility and the Vibram® outsole provides lightweight
comfort as well as superb shock absorption.
Lacrosse Longwall II 16" 200G Safety Toe Met Boot Features
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 200 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
- Triple-stitched heavy duty 2.0mm full-grain leather upper for maximum durability and water resistance.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Knurled rubber rand at the forefoot and heel for added protection and abrasion-resistance.
- Reflective paneling for safety.
- Vibram® 1276 outsole is specifically designed for comfort and
durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb
shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability
on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Fiberglass shank
- 16" height
- 6.7 lbs.
- Non-metallic toe, Flex-Shield II midsole and floating MetFlex
metatarsal guard all resist the transfer of heat and cold and all meets
or exceeds ASTM F2413 M I/75 C/75 MT EH PR. Electrical hazard (EH)
footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant
soles and heels.