In order to build the most dependable wader available, Drake developed the LST Eqwader 2.0 Wading System. A dependable wader is all about the seam construction. the 2.0 wading system covered external seams with a unique liquid seam weld and internal seams with extra-wide waterproof seam-seal tape. Drake's competitors use only use one of these methods. Drake;s Eqwader 2.0 System uses both methods on all seams as well as traditional seam gluing and stitching. Drake's new 2.0 waders ensure maximum top-to-bottom leak protection that blows the competition away.
Every seam on every Drake 2.0 wader is constructed with the four-step fusion process to create the most dependable wader on the market. Four steps on every inch of every seam: glued, stitched closed, then covered with Waterproof Seam-Seal Tape on all internal seams and Liquid Seam Sealer on external seams. Our Drake's DryFues technology goes above and beyond with a 4 step seam process to prevent leaks and provide duck hunters with one tough wader..
Besides DryFuse Seam Technology, the Drake LST 2.0 Wader has new comfort features as well, higher sides, two front "High Ground" pockets, and Hydro-Flex knee pads. The Hydro-Flex knee pads expand as you kneel or sit to reduce tension on the seams. And of coarse, the LST waders include all of the Drake standard wader features.
- NEW Higher sides
- NEW High Ground pockets
- NEW HD2 Hydro-Flex Knee Pads
- NEW DryFuse Seam Technology
- No-Buckle Shoulder Straps
- High & Dry Security Pouch with waterproof zipper
- Large front cargo pocket with Magnattach™ closure
- Vertical Call Pocket with Magnattach™ closure
- Vertical License/Key Pocket with waterproof zipper
- 6 horizontal shell loops
- Against-The-Body Handwarmer™ located inside the chest to take advantage of your body heat
- Boot-Lok™ Buckles to adjust the fit of the ankle for your needs
5mm Neoprene with fleece lining, 1600 gram Thinsulate® Ultra™ insulation in boot.
LST Eqwader 2.0 Wading System are available in Regular and Stout sizes.