The Elk Ridge™ GTX® boot has a classic stitchdown design for rugged durability and stability underfoot. Spawned by the immensely popular Frontier™, the Elk Ridge is an extreme hunting boot for early to late season hunters designed for comfort and protection in the most treacherous terrains and conditions. It features a full-grain leather and tough, tear-resistant 1000 Denier nylon upper for durability. A deep padded collar and Fatigue Fighter™ insole provide all-day comfort. Features 1000G Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation.
- GORE-TEX® lining for waterproof, breathable protection.
- The Danner® Backcountry™ outsole features tough perimeter lugs for strength and pliable inner lugs for traction.
- 8" boot height for protection and stability.
Many of our made in the USA boots are built on the 610 last. This is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. The 610 last offers more support and side-to-side movement with our stitchdown construction. We use the 610 last on many of our Portland-made hunting boots for the comfort and universal fit.
This boot is available "D" (regular) and "EE" (wide) widths.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.